Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my week

Happy Wednesday Guys,
My mom finally got around to doing a new blog entry for me. I kept begging her and she was too busy until this morning I finally said "MOM, DO MY BLOG TODAY...OR ELSE" Once I gave her the look she knew I meant business.

This week has been ok. I miss my dad (Clint). He is away in Lubbock for banking school and won't be back until Friday night. Mom has been taking good care of Gwen and I and making sure we are all set before she leaves in the morning for work. She even comes by during lunch sometimes and gives us treats. Gwen keeps digging in the backyard and it is getting on my nerves. I go outside to take a tinkle and I have dust flying in my eyes. Plus, when I get back inside my feet are all nasty from the dirt. Mom went outside and put Cayenne Pepper out there to make her stop. That usually works but GG is pretty persistent. I try to tell her to stop but she doesn't listen to me.

So this weekend Izzy is coming to stay with us for 10 days! My Granna is going out of town to take my Great Aunt Cindy to California. Aunt Cindy just got a new job and will be getting a place there...which means Mom and Dad will be visiting and leaving GG and I behind...whatevs. Anywho, Izzy is going to stay with us and Gwen is ecstatic. They are butt buddies, seriously. As long as they stay away from my treats, food and toys then I am ok with it.

Have you guys heard of Pinterest? I am loving it. Mom pins some great things for my blog...wanna see?

mom needs this for her car and our front window at home....
 i think mom needs to buy one of these for me....


perhaps a Christmas gift for mom?


Ok I gotta run, GG is tearing up the backyard
 and I don't want Mom to see......
Until next time,
Pecos

No comments:

Post a Comment